October 27, 2017

"Love This" LO by DT Rachelle Olaridge

It's Friday! WooHoo!

Here's a beautiful layout from Designer Rachelle Olaridge
inspired by the
October Sketch + Word Challenge:

Rachelle said this about her layout:
"Hi there scrappers. Rachelle here with you sharing my challenge take that I hope will inspire you to create. I used various hues of blue and chipboard for the background. Loved adding the layers of torn paper, paint splatters, and floral cluster. LEAF...
L= Layers, E= Enamel Dots, A=Arrow, and F=Flowers.
I loved working with this sketch that I used to create this layout. To see more stop by my blog http://scrapping247365.blogspot.com/ Thanks for viewing. Happy Scrapping!!!!"


Here's a look at the sketch challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

Only 2 day left!
If you haven't already, make sure you upload your layout to the sidebar
 before midnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment