November 21, 2016

"All Smiles" LO by DT Zsoka

Happy Monday!

We are starting off the week with this fabulous layout from our Designer Zsoka:
Zsoka shared this about her layout:
"Hi there scrappy friends, Zsoka here with you today with my layout for the November sketch challenge. I really loved this sketch! Of course if there are circles in a sketch, it's all good in my book :). The Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills collection just came out and I just had to use it on every layout I did that time (I think about 15!). So in love with this line, the blue and the mustard...Just gorgeous! I decided to go with white background which I very rarely do, but I had so many different color and patterned papers to use that a patterned background would have been too busy even for me :). For my circles I used one of my favourite cut files from Just Nick Studio. I use this often, it's so cute, isn't it? From the lists I chose:
1. grey
2. gold (the little heart clip on the photo)
3. indigo
The washi tape is from Freckled Fawn and fits this PF collection perfectly!

I hope I could inspire you today in one way or another! Thanks for stopping by! 
X Zsoka"

Here's the challenge:
You can find more information regarding this challenge here:

Make sure you come back tomorrow for more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment