August 14, 2016

"Love This Fun" Layout by DT Rachelle Olaridge

Hi there!
Today SOS Designer Rachelle is sharing the lovely layout she created
inspired by the
Rachelle:
"Hi there SOS friends. Rachelle here today with you all sharing my stash layout. I feel in love with these pastel colors. The map inspired me to create the shape of the Ohio map. I added a small grid to the background, spritz, and enamel dots. Next I added Olivia and her friend as travel buddies. I used the summer lady from the Simple Stores collection to create the decorative paper clip. Well I hope you have been inspired today to get started on your stash project. Thanks so much for stopping by. Looking forward to seeing your layout soon. 
SEE Ya!!
Huggies!!"

Here's a look at the challenge that inspired Rachelle's layout:
If you would like to play along, click HERE for complete challenge details and rules
You have until August 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your entries for a chance
to win this month's prize:

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you return tomorrow for the reveal of our 
August Sketch + (3) Challenge and to see the fabulous layout our 
August Guest Designer, Devra Hunt created to inspire you!

No comments:

Post a Comment