June 23, 2016

"Why fit in when you were born to stand out?" LO by DT Asa


Hello!  

For today's inspiration, Designer Asa is sharing her awesome layout:
Asa said this about her layout:

"I loved to work with this sketch +3 challenge!!!

At the moment I love to have that diagonal on my pages. Other signums for me are the thread and the stitches. I didn´t want this layout to look to cute but I added the patterned papers with hearts for some cutness. This is my son who is tired of being photographed....


Stash used:
#1: polka dots
#2: quote
#3: red

Hope you´ll join us for this challenge!"


Here"s the challenge:

For more information about this challenge or the June Stash Challenge, please click HERE.

Just a few more days left to get your layout uploaded to the side bar!! Can't wait to see how you interpret
 this sketch! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment