June 20, 2016

"Be You" LO by Rochelle

Hello and Happy Monday!

Today's inspiration is from designer Rochelle Spears.  Here's her lovely layout:
Heres what Rochelle shares about her layout:
"I love challenging myself and this definitely was a great challenge!  First off, this color combo is not my favorite. lol  I love Teresa Collins products and I wanted to use this collection.  I found the perfect photo to use (which was also a challenge lol) and decided to get busy!  Second, I couldn't find 4 photos for this sketch, or figure out how to make it work with patterned paper.  After I decided to use one photo (a tilted photo too! Yes!!) the pocket page cards were perfect to put under my photo inspired by the sketch! I also love that I had to dig into my stash for rub-ons!!! Win, win, win!!! I just love when I am challenged and my layout comes out just the way I wanted it too!! :) 

For the second part of the challenge, I used: List 1 - Polka Dots, List 2 - Queen & Co. Bling & Quartz (flowers) and List 3 - Rub Ons. "

Have you started your layout yet?  Here's the challenge:
You can find more information on this challenge HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment