May 2, 2016

"Thankful" Layout by DT Steffanie

Hello!
Today's beautiful inspiration is the creative work of talented SOS Designer Steffanie
inspired by our
Steffanie:
"I was drawn to the sunrise/sunset in the book cover image. It reminded me of the many morning shots I have captured from my craft room window. After choosing one of those, I stumbled upon a couple of collections from My Mind's Eye, Market Street. The teal green background sheet had some similar tones to ones in my photo so I started with that as my base. It's hard to tell in the photo but it has a slight ombre effect which I felt also reminded me of the book cover image. I don't often use flowers on my pages but they seemed to fit in well here. Definitely a page more out of my comfort zone...but I like the end result!"

Has Steffanie's layout inspired you or given you any ideas?  It's now your turn to create a layout inspired by the challenge and share it with us.
Here's the challenge
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you return tomorrow to check the inspiration 
SOS Designer Elena has created to share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment