January 13, 2016

"Lil Bad Ass" Layout by Rochelle Spears

Hello Scrap Our Stash fans!
Today we are sharing Rochelle's amazing take on the 
January Book Cover Inspired Challenge:
Rochelle:
"First of all, I apoligize if I offend anyone with this title! LOL Long story short, I had a little too much Mascoto at a Crop and was talked into this title! LOL For this challenge, I was inspired by the red and white striped hat. I also splashed whait paint onto my layout (which I love to do)! What a fantastic and fun challenge!"

Here is a look at the challenge that inspired Rochelle's layout:
Inspired by Rochelle's layout and/or the challenge?
Our team would love to see how this BOOK COVER inspires you.
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

You have until January 29th, 11:59 (PM) PST to link up your 
entries to be entered into our random January prize drawing
and/or to be selected as one of our Design Team Top 3 Picks.

Enjoy the rest of your day and return tomorrow for more inspiration!

1 comment: