December 2, 2015

"Bliss" LO by DT Sharon


Hello and Happy Hump Day!

Today, Designer Sharon is sharing her lovely layout she created inspired by this month's
Stash Challenge.  Take a look:
This is what Sharon said about her layout:
"Hi everyone. Welcome to my take on Scrap our Stash's Challenge #33! This month we are challenged to create a layout using items from our stash for each of the letters in the word D-I-E-C-U-T-S.
I used the following items from my stash:
D~Doily (heart shaped)
I~Index card 
E~Enamel frame
C~Chipboard hearts
U~Ultramarine Blue color burst (Ken Oliver)
T~Tim Holtz die cut (scallop), transparency
S~stitching, staples

I loved working on this challenge and I hope that you do, too! (I used a favorite photo of my mother and father-in-law on their wedding day.)"

You have until December 29th to upload your layout to the sidebar! 

Can't wait to see what you come up with! :) 

2 comments: