September 18, 2015

"School Days" LO by DT Tanti

T.G.I.F!!!

Here's some scrappy inspiration to kick off your weekend!! :) 
Designer Tanti share's her fabulous layout:
 Here's what Tanti said about her layout:

"My page is about my first teaching experience at our sons school. I volunteered to teach the kids about exotic spicery on „Research Days“. It was new for me but I had a lot of fun.

By the way, this challenge was a little bit challenging for me. Because I don't have much school theme in my stash.. But I did my best and I was happy with the result.
To complete the challenge I just followed the design of the sketch but I used only one photo instead of two. 
The school supplies I used are: A note book paper, paperclip and scissors."


Heres's the sketch: 
And don't forget to use at least (3) different type of school supplies on your layout. 

Check out the challenge details HERE

Have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. HI Tanti, this is fabulous, really reminds me of school days! x

    ReplyDelete