May 26, 2015

"Adorable Dorothy" LO by DT Kate

Hi All!!!  

Today DT Kate is inspiring us with there adorable layout:
Kate said this about her layout:
"Used a tag with journaling instead of 2 pics for the sketch and TRIED to incorporate circles-it was a challenge lol!! My DD is Dorothy in her 2nd costume of the Wizard of Oz series. My mother is a sewing master of custom costumes and she was already Glinda the Good Witch the year before so this year, it was Dorothy. My handmade flowers are kinda simple since they are the only ones I learned at a make n take at my LSS!! All papers are from the Crate Paper Kiss Kiss collection."

Here’s the sketch by our May Guest Design Artist Lanette:

and don’t forget to add HANDMADE FLOWERS! :) 

For more information on this challenge and the May Stash Challenge, Please click HERE.

The May Challenges are ending soon! Get your layouts uploaded soon!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment