March 21, 2015

"Smile" LO by DT Patricia

Hello Crafters!

Today's inspiration is from DT member Patricia.  Here's her gorgeous layout:
Here's what Patricia said about her layout:
"I am just LUVIN all the gold embellishments that are out there right now...hopefully it stays for a little bit. 
smile emoticon
I chose to dig in my stash and use the GOLD sticker word, "SMILE" and also the GOLD Washi down at the bottom. I also sprayed a little GOLD Heidi Swapp color mist and a few items of bling!

I hope you enjoy this sketch as much as I did."

Our Sponsor this month is:
 
Click HERE for challenge details on this month's fabulous prize!!!

Here’s March Sketch:
and don't forget to use GOLD on your layout! 
You have until March 29th to upload your layout to Mr. Linky in the sidebar! 

One more important thing...click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!!! 

Can't wait to see how this sketch inspires you! 






No comments:

Post a Comment