March 10, 2015

"Haku Lei" Layout by DT Claire

Hello Everyone!
Check out today's featured layout created by DT Claire
inspired by our
Claire:
"I have a stash of chipboard pieces so I decided to tackle them for this challenge 
and start using them up. 
S: Stencil. I used Heidi Swapp mini stencils with distress ink on white cardstock.
T: Thread. I added some machine stitching to my layout.
E: Enamel Dots. I am almost out of Enamel Dots, what is a scrapper to do?
N: Numbers. I added Studio Calico numbers to the title.
C: Chipboard. I had a bunch of chipboard frames (CTMH) in my stash so I decided to make a background using them. I applied gesso then gelatos then water then matte medium. 
I: Ink. I used Ranger distress ink in Raspberry and Peacock Feathers, Heidi Swapp Gold Mist and gelatos in various colors.
L: Left Over bits and pieces from the My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio collections."

Now it's your turn to go through your stash and see what items you have to create a layout inspired by our challenge!

You have until March 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your entries!
We are looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
Click HERE for the challenge!

Enjoy the rest of your day and return tomorrow for more of our
daily Design Team inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful way to use up all of those frames! Fantastic job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun way to use the frames! I love the stencilling in the background, too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete