February 13, 2015

"Enjoy the Everyday" Layout by DT Tracy

 Happy Friday!

 Today DT member Tracy is inspiring us with her beautiful layout:
 Here's what Tracy said about her layout:
"I just love these stash challenges. They really get me digging through my stash to use up and it's so fun, and quite challenging too, creating this way.


For this layout I used all paper scraps except for the background paper and these wood frames have been sitting around for way too long and I was determined to use them up. Just add paint and look what happens. I love how it turned out! To complete this challenge my items used are:

W - wood, washi tape
A - acrylic paint (frames)
S - stickles (around butterflies)
H - heart buttons
I - ink (journaling)

Now it's your turn to join in!

Please give me a visit, I'd love to hear your thoughts. http://scrappydaze2012.blogspot.com/"

 Here's the February stash challenge:

For more informatio please click HERE!

2 comments: