August 27, 2014

"Smile" Layout by DT Megan

It's a wonderful Wednesday and today we are sharing wonderful inspiration from 
DT Megan, inspired by our August Sketch Challenge!
Take a look at what "older" goodies found in her stash to create this adorable layout:
Megan shared this with us about her layout:  
"I have de-stashed a lot of my older stash of products, so it took me a little bit to figure out my oldest products. I went through some of my paper and found some American Crafts "Play" paper, and this has to be some of my oldest. I also added in some felt flowers and letters stickers from American Crafts. There are a few "newer" embellishments added in, but most of this is definitely old!"

If you have not had a chance to play along with us, you still have until a couple of days to get your layout created and linked up for one or both of our August Challenges!
The deadline for linking up is Aug 29th 11:59PM (PST)

Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment