July 16, 2014

"Graceful Friend" LO by DT Steffanie Seiler

Hello Crafters!

Today we have a wonderful layout by our DT Steffanie.  Love how she used 3 photos instead of 1!


This is what Steffanie said about her layout: 
"I'm not good at using just one photo on a layout so I expanded the entire "platform" to support 3 photos. And actually, there are 4 photos. The extra is tucked behind the larger one with a pull tab on the left. This is what I love about sketches---they're so easy to adapt to your own style or needs. For the stash part of the challenge, I dug into my huge ribbon collection and pulled out the bright green piece you see behind my title and embellishments. I helps to balance the neon green that I ended up with in my photos!"

Make sure you come back tomorrow for more inspiration! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute page, great photos and fantastic job with the sketch and incorporating the ribbon! WTG using more than one photo as well as the hidden photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, this is a wonderful layout! I love that you used a black background and I can't wait to lift your version of the sketch. I was struggling to figure out how to create this sketch until you posted your layout. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete