April 27, 2014

"Pool Day" Layout by DT Megan

Hello Scrappy Friends!
For today's inspiration, DT Megan has created an incredibly adorable page inspired by the 
April Sketch with Stash Challenge:
This is what Megan share about her layout:
"I started this layout with the Echo Park All About a Boy collection. It went perfectly with this photo of my oldest when he was just 5 months old! I added in papers to the Echo Park collection from Basic Grey, Jillibean Soup and One Little Bird for Studio Calico.
 My embellishments came from the Echo Park sticker sheet, a cutout from Elle's Studio (My Boy), and cork chevrons from Studio Calico. 
I incorporated cork by using cork thickers, stars die cut from cork paper and the Studio Calico chevrons. 
My layout stayed pretty close to the sketch - just changing up a few elements."

Would you like to play and join in the fun? You are more than welcome. 
Entries close at 11:59 PM (PST) April 29th.
For challenge details, click HERE

Happy scrapping, the design team is looking forward to seeing how you interpret this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment