January 3, 2014

"Hello Boy!" Layout by DT Dulcinea

TGIF!!!
Scrap Our Stash is excited to have, Dulcinea returning for another term on our Design Team!!!
DT Dulcinea has created today's inspiration, inspired by our
This is what Dulcinea shared about her layout:
"For this challenge I had a strategy. I had just my white cardstock and the countdown. Since I don’t have many rub-ons, I begin from there. I found an old blue circle rub-on from Studio Calico that I cut in half. With that in mind, I made my base with two patterned papers. I just needed a title, and found Thickers with the same color of the rub-on. Then it was time to choose a word with three, four or five letters or punctuation mark. Simple, I chose “boy!”, and it made four. Now time to embellish: three big Studio Calico vellum pieces and five Amy Tangerine chipboard pieces to help with my title. My layout was almost done, I just needed journaling. 
So...
 (5) chipboard pieces 
(4) Thicker lalphas
 (3) vellum pieces
 (2) Patterned Papers 
(1) Rub-on!

Now it’s your turn, if you run into trouble, it’s time for a strategy!"

Inpsired by Dulcinea's awesome take on this month's Countdown Challenge?
We are looking for all of the creative ways our members will come up with to complete this challenge!

Enjoy your weekend, and return tomorrow for my Design Team inspiration!





3 comments:

  1. Thank you for a great challenge - I certainly enjoyed working on my page using your criteria.
    I have added it to the Mister Linky...hope it worked OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the challenge! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Dulcinea! Great journaling and fantastic take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete