July 7, 2013

Introducing New Design Team Member, Louella Mae Ailermo

Today is the beginning of another week of Design Team Introductions and 
Red, White & Blue inspiration!
It is our pleasure at SOS to introduce you to 
Louella Mae Aliermo

"I'm Louella Mae Aliermo, 26 yrs old from Philippines but currently staying here in Dubai, UAE. I'm a nurse by profession.


And Trust me I'm a Scrapbooker!

My Life is amazingly simple. For me, you need to do just one thing – open your heart to love: love what you have; love what you do, and love other people.
ì scrap because I need a creative outlet. I need to share stories, I need to photograph what I see, I need to record history, I need to fulfill a PURPOSE.. Because to me it’s a basic need.
In the same way, as I leave this legacy for my family, I am constantly reminded how often God invades my space and my time, even if I am not aware of it immediately.

And you know what, I'm still a beginner; so join me with my creative journey."
My Blog:  Endless Options

Take a look at Louella's fabulous layout inspired by our
  Red White and Blue Challenge!
I really love the overall design and how she incorporated her photo into this layout!

"Hi"
Here is what Louella had to say about her layout:
"I scrapbook. I create art. I preserve memories.
"In nothing are we as rich as in our memories; they are pictures painted by our hearts, and nothing can erase them.I just love this picture of my Son."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scrap Our Stash is excited and looking forward to Louella being a part of our team and sharing with you her fabulous creations!   Please help us welcome Louella by leaving a comment below!

Make sure you return tomorrow for another Design Team Introduction.

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Louella! Your layout looks very sharp and crisp! Like how you used the stars! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning layout! Your stars are fantastic and so bright and vivid! Look forward to working with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout! Love how you cute out the photo!!! Very inspiring!! :)

    ReplyDelete