February 4, 2013

February Challenge ~ Anything "FUZZY"

Hello friends of SOS!   It's time to kick off our February Challenge.  We are changing up the challenge a little this month and instead of emailing your entry, you will be required to link it up below.  
Our challenge this month is to create a layout and add anything "FUZZY" to it.   
So dig into your stash and pull out some of fuzzy things and get to scrappin'.  We would love to see what you come up with. 

If you would like the chance to Guest Design on SOS:
  • You must be a FOLLOWER of our blog
  • Link your NEWLY created layout below by Jan 27th, 11:59 PM (PST)
  • When posting your entry on your blog or in your online gallery, you must include a link back to SOS!
The design team will choose there favorite three submissions to be featured and one of the 3 will be invited to Guest Design for SOS in April!!!!

This is what DT Haley had to say about the challenge:
For this challenge, I had to not only dig deeply into my stash, but also into my creativity! I couldn't think of anything fuzzy that I had on hand to use, but then inspiration struck when I remembered these photos of my daughter and her stuffed animals. (She's 14 now, so we are going way back!) I used the new Close To My Heart paper pack, Chantilly, along with some old "Sassy Strands." The right page is a pagerization (Is that a real word?) of the Spring/Summer 2013 Close To My Heart Idea Book cover, and I LOVE how it turned out. If you'd like to learn more, please visit my blog at http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com.
.....and here is Haley's take on the challenge:

Thank you for stopping by and check back daily for more DT inspiration

6 comments:

  1. Lovely double page - I like the ray effect you've achieved with the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on fuzzy with the stuffed animal photos! Love the sunburst you did with your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the sunburst, and those papers are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the sunburst! Adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your rays of pattern paper. It just bursts on your layout. nice two pager!

    ReplyDelete