June 23, 2012

Show N' Tell Sunday by Ange

Happy Show N Tell Sunday! Here is Design Team Member Ange...

I started out with Scrap Our Stash as a reader submitting, a little more than a year ago. I love the challenges here and that there was a fun place encouraging us to use up our precious stash on even more precious layouts and projects.

This was my first project after being invited to join the DT here:













I still love looking at it. That little guy makes me smile even when he's getting into all kinds of trouble. I do have to admit that sometimes I wish he was a little less mobile now, more like in this photo where he was still crawling. They get into less then.

Not a lot has changed with me in the last year but I do feel like my life has gotten on a race track or something. My oldest is going to start high school this fall and we've had a crazy month busy with sports and many other activities already. Not sure I'm ready for high school.

In the scrapping area I have made my first manufacturing design team as a Moxxie Muse. I've been at it for a month and am thoroughly enjoying every minute. Here's is my project I turned in for consideration for the team:


This photo originally had much more background area but I cropped it out, to focus just on my son and his sweet little hand reaching. (same cutie as above)


I'm looking forward to many more fun challenges here at Scrap Our Stash and hope to see all of you readers submit and join in the scrappiness! :)Ange

3 comments:

  1. Both layouts show such a sweet boy! I love that all of your details on the second layout do not overshadow your photo. My oldest starts high school this fall too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Ange! Both layouts are so different, but equally as wonderful! What a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layouts! Love your take on them both. Awesome pennants. Love them horizontally. nice color choice and cute boy!

    ReplyDelete