December 15, 2011

Pagerize This challenge # 17

Each month on the 15th we post a new layout for you to "pagerize" (plagerize, copy, lift, steal) whatever term you want to use. The idea will be - to use the posted layout as your inspiration to create your own layout. You can "pagerize" as much or as little of the original layout as you choose. You may want to make a layout just like the one posted - or you may just want to use something about the layout as your inspiration.


Here is reader Amanda's layout for the Pagerize This Challenge # 17. She said:

I’ve attached a layout I made about the Flåm railway in Norway. It will be interesting to see what other people do with all my circles, and how many embellishments they add to my quite simple layout.
Once you've completed your layout - email a picture and brief description to scrappinpsycho@live.com  All entries will be posted here at Scrap Our Stash. This challenge runs through midnight central time on January 12th. The "Pagerizer" (in this case Amanda), will then choose a winner from all the entries. The winner will be announced on January14th. Then the winner will be asked to submit a layout for us to "Pagerize" starting on the 15th of January.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the large photo. This should be fun. Great layout to pagerize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unusual LO with NO (?) embellishments! I'll try to do one! Just wait a couple of weeks!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is an unusual layout because of the lack of embellishment but I really like it. If I find any time at all in the next few weeks I will try to do something based on it. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment and following your blog here.

    Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog and following me back too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool layout. I like the circular design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the circles - I may have to try this one.
    I love how clean and simple it is too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No embellishments? Oh, I just couldn't! :-) But I may attempt the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This might be a challenge for me...but I am always up for a challenge!

    ReplyDelete