August 24, 2011

August Re-Do Challenge by Siggy

First Layout - First Week on Planet Earth

Last Layout - You Colour my World
Reader Siggy submitted these layouts for the August Re-Do Challenge.  She said:

I loved the challenge!  I have not redone any layouts as I think they tell my scrapping journal. However, this is the very first layout I made and this is one I made last night!  A BIG change!  I used to use lots of dark backgrounds, no grounding of embelishments etc... (the usual mistakes!)  Now I suppose my style is using lots of light colors to let the picture shine through and clustering.  I also like to create backgrounds when the picture allows me to!  Great blog!!!!thanks Siggy

Now it's your turn to take the August Re-Do Challenge. See all the details HERE!


Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, I very much like the rainbow effect. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you summarized your design evolution. I like lighter backgrounds and letting the photos take center stage, too! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lo's! Love the background you created on the 2nd one, super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to see everyone's progress. Love that rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! It was fun fun to do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again, a great progression. Your style has improved with time.

    Glad you found us, hope you stick around!

    ReplyDelete