April 30, 2011

May Challenge

Of Course after bringing in the Sun in April - our May Challenge is May Flowers! You are encouraged to use your Flower STASH. As usual, this can be any kind of project, the only requirement is that you use Flowers - preferably from your STASH.   To take the challenge just email a picture of your Flower project along with a brief description to scrappinpsycho@live.com.  Your project will be posted here on the blog and on May 31st, after midnight central time, a winner will be chosen.  The winner will be offered a spot on the Guest Design Team for the month of July. 
Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you guys via Theresa. Love what you are doing. We all need to use our stash!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love flowers and I'm looking forward to all the layouts this month. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing some beautiful layouts this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitly a challenge for those of us with boys! LOL! I need to get out those flower tutorials I have been meaning to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flowers are among my favorite and I have to admit I have plenty in my stash!

    ReplyDelete