February 27, 2010

Guest Design Team Member - Tere


Meet our Guest Design Team Member Tere. She was chosen for her submission in January.

My name is Teresa, but I go by Tere.

I’m happily married to Daniel, a wonderful guy I met during Sunday school. We have a 6 years old son named Seth.

I was born and raised in Mexico, but I’m currently living in Mesa, Arizona.

I started scrapping a little bit after my son was born. Since then I’ve collected a lot of stuff! I inherited the love for crafts form my mom. She taught me how to crochet, do cross stitch ans sew.

I love scrapping using sketches and challenges, I always find inspiration on both. I don’t think I have a style, because it depends on what I’m creating; but I do know, I like clean- simple pages. I’ve been making more cards lately, and I love stamping images and then coloring them.

One of my favorite embellishments is butterflies; I think 80% of my pages/cards have butterflies. I also love glitter, Glossy Accents and thickers. I recently decided to store my flowers by color, and I'm so happy with how well it is working for me.

We're looking forward to working with Tere in March, and can't wait to see what other projects she will contribute to Scrap Our Stash.


If you would like to become a Guest Design Team Member - check out all the details in February Challenge below. Act quickly this challenge ends at noon tomorrow.


While you're here please welcome Tere & Wendy, vote for the Valentine Challenge Contest, and check out our upcoming Special Spring Cleaning Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome, Tere! I also like clean and simple pages, so I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Tere - looking forward to working with you in March. Not sure what your style is either - but I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Tere!! I really don't think I have a style either. I think my picture leads the way! :) Great page!!

    ReplyDelete